The Sanctuary is Redefining Luxury Waterfront Condos in Tampa
The Sanctuary at Alexandra Place offers the most exclusive luxury waterfront condos in Tampa Bay.
From downtown Tampa to the Gandy Bridge, luxury high-rise condominium towers are in demand. With Tampa Bay’s warm climate and easy access to the water, it is no wonder that this city is becoming one of the most desirable places to live in Florida and in the country. And, while there are many nice real estate developments in the works, The Sanctuary sets the standard for luxury condominium living in Tampa with 80′ of frontage on iconic Bayshore Boulevard.
Currently, no other luxury waterfront condo tower in Tampa offers what The Sanctuary has as standard:
- One Residence Per Floor (No Shared Walls)
- Glass On All 4 Sides
- 80’ Feet Of Glass Frontage On Bayshore
- 48’ Of Frameless Floor To Ceiling Glass Facing Bayshore
- Maximum Of 15 Residences For 2 Elevators
- Drywall Insulated Ceilings With 4” LED Lighting Throughout
- 3 High-Efficiency Zoned Air Conditioning Units With Linear Diffusers
- Gaggenau Appliances With White Glove Service Including A 5-year Warranty
- Rohl Plumbing Fixtures
- 2 Assigned Parking Spaces With The Ability To Have Up To 2 More Spaces
- Cast Iron Pipes To Minimize Sound
- Concierge Trash Removal
- 2’x4’ Large Format Porcelain Tile In The Main Living Areas & Bathrooms Offered As A Standard Finish
- Greatest Opportunity To Customize The Residence
You will find other luxury waterfront condos on the market, but if luxury, security, and privacy are a priority for you, then only The Sanctuary offers what you seek. Offering single-family living in the sky, minutes away from downtown Tampa nestled next to Fred Ball Park on iconic Bayshore Boulevard.
This luxury waterfront condo tower is different than every other in Tampa Bay. Contact us to learn more.